Whether you are a veteran teacher or just embarking on your teaching career, professional development courses offer you the opportunity to learn new strategies and ideas for your classroom. In the following courses, you will find opportunities to converse with other teachers across the nation, design new activities and lessons that you can bring directly into your classroom, and discover new professional resources.
- Each course is 3 units of graduate level professional development credit.
- All courses are self-paced, the only deadline is that you complete the course within one year.
- Courses may be completed with or without students.
- All courses are online - no need to drive to meetings or inservices!
- Instructor is always available via email or phone.
Please see individual course pages for further information, course descriptions, student feedback and a link to register!
Contact the instructor at email@example.com.